"Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it."
Norman Maclean

Thursday, June 10, 2010

My Reels

The Shimano is my first fly reel.

Flykatch Reels

Tica Reels S103B and S103S.
But they have the reels in 3 sizes(103, 105, 107) and 3 colours(Gold, Silver, Black)



Bauer Reels



Hardy Reels


The Hardy Bougle Agate and the Fly Weight is still New-In-Box

Hardy Bougle Agate

Sage for #00 Weight. Baby Marryat for #0 and #1 Weight.
Byron for #3.


Teton 3, Teton 4



Teton 5, Teton 6 and Teton 7.



Zhu Reel, Teastick Reel and Highland Mills



Bill Ballan Reels.





ZYZ Reels.

Got Zhu Youzhong to incribe the name of my 3 sons and myself on the reels.

ZYZ Raised Pillar Reels.

Put my name on the full plated one.

ZYZ Reels. Artistic colours.
But Youzhong told me the bottom 2 reels' plates are actually made of wood.
















Got these 3 reels for my fly fishing buddies. Also got Youzhong to put their names on them.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you interested in selling your Teton #5?

Naveed Mughal said...

It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Fantastic work!
Rods & Reels